Feb 11, 2013

Looking for a Come Up


"Im gonna pop some tags, only got twenty dollars in my pocket"...okay so this song has been stuck in my head for the most part of my morning, singing this song while i edited and uploaded my pictures on photobucket. So lately i have been really getting into thrift shopping. Yah THRIFT SHOPPING, im pretty sure i mentioned this before on one of my blogs, but their is something about hunting for a new piece of clothing that excited me. This being said, the the red and navy blue jacket that i am wearing in my latest outfit actually was found in an awesome thrift store in Hillcrest. Never thought i actually say this, but i fell in love with this jacket, surprisingly i got so many compliments on it, even people asking what store i got it from. Ill be honest im a struggling student, and sometimes money is tight; i dont necessarily think to be stylish and on trend that you need to spend so much money. I love mixing pieces from high and low price tags, i think its awesome when i see fashionistas who dress so well, shop at thrift stores to make their outfit one of a kind. I dont shop at thrift stores all the time but when i do i always manage to find something that i can turn my own piece of art. God Bless

                         
























Jacket: Thrift Store
Top: Mango
Pants: Love Culture
Shoes: Zara
Watch: Guess
Bracelet: BCBG

No comments: