Mar 22, 2014

There's Never A Right Time

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”

-Will Rogers


I don't know about you guys, but i admit i have the tendency to get complacent sometimes. It is definitely a hard habit to break, but one that i am determine to get away from. My mom always says "if it you are not being challenged, then you are not growing". I feel like God has definitely put me in a season of being uncomfortable, which is totally fine with me, because i want to grow. I am learning so much within this season of my life. Yes, its hard and there are days when i want to give up, but i know i cant. It's a constant battle within myself, but i don't want to sit and get run over. I look forward in what God has planned for my life. We all have our lanes to worry about, if we continue to look into other peoples lanes we will crash and suffer. Comparing ourselves to other people wont give us peace. This is something i am learning too, to stay in my lane, and let God write my book, after all he is the author of my life. 

Like i have said in my previous post, i am really into simple outfits. I guess this outfit was inspired by the weather of that day. I thought this jacket was really cool, it's the first leather jacket i have that isn't black lol. I really need to stay away from buying black clothes, its my goal to buy a lot more colors this spring. Although there are colors for every season; especially in the fashion world, i don't really go by that. I am the type of person who will wear an outfit or color by my mood. You guys will definitely see me wear black  throughout this year, of course ill try to add color. Also boyfriend jeans are starting to become my favorite type of jeans to wear. You can dress boyfriend jeans up or down, depending on the shoes you wear. Anyways hope you guys like this look, hope you guys have a blessed day.

















 Boyfriend Jeans: H&M
Top: Cotton On
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Dolce Vita

No comments: