Mar 7, 2014

Feeling Comfy



Is it only me or has anyone felt like they were lost in what to do with life? We spend too much time finding validation from other people that sometimes we forget our own voice. Countless times i have fought with myself on what i want to do with the rest of my life. But then society and pressure subsides, wanting that security and stable job is what we all want. Sometimes i wonder, if money didnt matter, what people would be really doing with there lives. What goals and dream job they would really pursue. A part of me is shouting to be free and the other side so timid and wanting to stay safe. But being safe doesn't really stretch us as far. If money wasn't a factor, what would you pursue in life?

On another note i cant believe it's already March. I feel like this year is going by way too fast. I live in San Diego and well, we never really get to experience winter. I wish it snowed here, i love the beauty of what snow has to offer. I am the type of person who gets cold easily, so i always have a blanket in my car and bring jackets and sweaters just in case. Aside from shoes and jewelry, i love jackets and sweaters. I got this knitted sweater at Urban Outfitters, and when i first saw it, i knew i had to get it. Im in a phase of really simple outfits and bringing it to life with accents of jewelry. I like to have one focal point in my outfit, in this case i wanted this sweater to stand out. I feel like winter is only coming now in San Diego, with it being so cold and having all this rain, i'm seriously loving it. That means wearing more jackets and sweaters and a lot of layering for me.
 
















Knitted Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: H&M
Top: Forever21
Shoes: Dolce Vita

No comments: