Jan 14, 2013

Save it for a rainy day
















                           
                       

Jacket: Mango
Boots: Dolce Vita


The rainy weather is definitely kicking in here in San Diego and i am very much loving it. Their is something about that rain that comforts me, i suppose not a lot of people would understand where i am coming from, but rain brings back so much memories to me. The thing is, when rain comes around, the cold weather follows it. Im the type of person that gets so cold easily and because of that, i have tons of sweaters and jackets. Like i said before, when it comes to winter/spring season i invest my money in a lot of boots and jackets. The jacket that i am wearing in this look is by Mango, honestly i would never draw myself to wear such a bold jacket, but the texture and the way it looks intrigues me, especially because it is so classy looking to me. I didn't think it would rain that day i took these pictures but it did, haha and it was my first time wearing my brand new jacket and boots, oh well i guess its an interesting way to break in a new outfit. Anyways i hope everyone has a good nights rest. 

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not"_girlposts 



No comments: